Banaban Healthy Chocolate Recipe
Healthy Coconut Chocolate
Yes I said healthy! Over the years I've come to realise that there's no point trying to fight the things you love. Moderation is key with everything. I have recently found the most amazing recipe for chocolate, and the best news is you could quite possibly eat as much as you want, when you want.
Incorporating your daily dose of Banaban Coconut Oil, this chocolate is a great treat for you and the whole family. Get the kids involved and have some fun making different shapes and sizes, and add your favourite toppings.
2 tablespoons Cacao or Cocoa
2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
1 tablespoon Coconut Nectar/ Honey/ Maple Syrup
1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
1tsp vanilla extract (optional)
Other topping options include:
Marshmallows or jelly beans (perfect for the kids)
The possibilities are endless.
1. Place two layers of parchment paper onto a baking tray.
2. Mix ingredients together saving a small amount of the desiccated coconut. Adding sweetener to taste.
3. Spread the mixture onto the tray and sprinkle the remaining desiccated coconut on top.
4. Place the tray in the freezer and leave for 20 minutes.
5. Take out of the freezer and break into small bite size pieces.