Pan Fried Tofu with Coconut Chips and Cashews
1 (400g) package extra-firm tofu, drained and patted dry
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp Banaban FIJI Curry Powder
1/2 tsp ground ginger
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tsp Banaban Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup chopped cashews
Coconut rice to serve
1. Cut tofu into small cubes
2. Combine cumin, curry powder, ginger, salt and pepper and toss tofu through the spice mix
3. Heat coconut oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat.
4. Add the tofu and saute for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Add the cashews and stir fry for a further minute or so
6. Serve with fresh steamed veggies or delicious coconut rice!