Paleo Apple Crumbola (crumble-granola hehe)
2 apples, boiled and mashed
2 tbsp. Banaban Coconut Syrup
½ cup almonds
½ cup pecans
1/2 cup walnuts
1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
7 medjool dates, pitted and chopped
1/3 cup desiccated coconut
1 tbsp. ground cinnamon
1 tsp. ground nutmeg
¼ tsp. Celtic sea salt
½ cup apple mixture (as above)
1/3 cup Banaban Coconut Oil
2 tbsp. Banaban Coconut Crunch
2 tbsp. Banaban Coconut Nectar
Apple Sauce Directions
- Peel and chop apples.
- Boil till soft.
- Remove from water and mash, add Coconut Nectar to this mixture.
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper
2. Add nuts, dates and coconut to a food processor or blender and pulse to slightly chop nuts.
3. Combine the wet ingredients then add them to the nut mixture and pulse well to combine.
4. Stir in the apple mixture
5. Evenly distribute granola on prepared baking tray and place in oven for 30-35 mins till golden.
6. Stir ingredients every 5 minutes.
7. Once removed from oven, let it cool for at least 1 hour to harden up.