Coconut Almond Bars
¾ cup Banaban Coconut Milk
2 tsp. almond extract
¾ cup Banaban Organic Coconut Sugar
½ cup almond flour
½ cup Banaban Coconut Flour
¼ tsp. Celtic sea salt
½ tsp. baking soda
¼ cup shredded coconut or Banaban Toasted Coconut Chips blended
¾ cup Banaban Sweetened Cacao Nibs (or unsweetened)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, Banaban Coconut Milk, almond extract and Banaban Coconut Sugar.
- In a separate bowl combine almond flour, Coconut flour, salt and baking soda.
- Mix dry ingredients into the wet with a whisk.
- Stir in ½ cup Cacao Nibs.
- Pour batter into greased baking dish, then sprinkle shredded coconut and remaining Cacao Nibs on top
- Bake at 200 degrees for 30 mins.
- Cool for at least one hour before serving.