Cacao Coconut Fudge
1/2 cup coconut butter
1/2 cup Banaban coconut oil
1/4 cup cacao butter
1/4 cup cacao powder + 1 tbsp.
1 tbsp. Banaban coconut nectar
1 tsp. Banaban coconut sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
- In the saucepan, gently melt the cacao butter on low.
- When it is half melted add the coconut oil and the coconut butter and gently mix with the whisk as it melts
- Add the coconut nectar, vanilla, and coconut sugar and whisk in well.
- Add the cacao powder and whisk in well.
- Take the saucepan off the heat when the cacao butter is melted and keep whisking until it is smooth.
- Pour into a pan that is lined with baking paper.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours until solid.
- When solid, pull the baking paper out of the pan, put the block of fudge on a flat surface and cut into small squares