Coconut Lemon Bars
1 cup almond flour
1/4 cup almond butter
1 tbsp. Banaban coconut nectar
1 tbsp. Banaban coconut butter, softened
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. sea salt
1/2 cup Banaban coconut nectar
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 1/2 tbsp. Banaban coconut flour
1 tbsp. lemon zest, finely grated
Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees.
- Coat baking tray with coconut oil.
- Combine all crust ingredients in food processor until a crumbly batter forms.
- Press crust evenly into the bottom of pan.
- Using a fork, prick a few holes into crust.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- While crust is baking, combine all filling ingredients in a food processor until well incorporated.
- When done, remove crust from oven and pour filling evenly over top.
- Continue to bake for 15-20 minutes, or until filling is set, but still has a little jiggle.
- Cool completely on wire rack. (You can also chill in the fridge if desired, to further set the filling).