1/2 cup Banaban coconut nectar
1/3 cup Banaban coconut flour
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 cup Banaban coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup cacao butter, melted
1 can Banaban coconut cream, chilled in fridge overnight
Banaban coconut nectar
1/4 cup organic jam
Banaban cacao nibs to decorate
- Heat oven to 170 degrees.
- Grease 6 x 1 muffin tray with coconut oil.
- Beat eggs and coconut nectar with electric beater or whisk.
- Add coconut flour, baking soda and cacao powder and mix well.
- Add melted coconut oil, cacao butter and mix.
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin tray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until risen and top springs back.
- Cool on rack for around 30 minutes.
- Beat the solid coconut cream with electric beaters until creamy. Add coconut nectar to taste if you wish.
- Drizzle coconut cream onto top of cakes.
- Drizzle with jam and serve.