Mocha Coconut Truffles
½ cup Banaban Organic Coconut Butter
3 tbsp. organic cacao powder
1 tbsp. ground coffee
½ tsp. Banaban Coconut Nectar Syrup
1 tbsp. Banaban Virgin Coconut Oil
- Melt coconut butter so that it can be mixed through with a fork.
- Mix in all the ingredients except the coconut oil.
- Pour ¼ tsp. coconut oil into each separate tray.
- Than pour mixture over the top and pat them flat with a butter knife.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours.
- When serving allow them to defrost for 10 or so minutes.