Asian Stir Fry
500g boneless and skinless chicken breast
2 tbsp. Banaban Gourmet Coconut Oil
1 medium onion, chopped
2 heads broccoli
2 medium carrots, sliced
2 heads baby bok Choy
1 small zucchini, sliced
½ tsp. Celtic sea salt
1 ½ cups water
2 tbsp. sesame seeds
2 tbsp. Banaban Coconut Amino Seasoning
1 tbsp. Banaban Coconut Nectar
- Rinse the chicken and pat dry and then dice. Set aside.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pan.
- Sauté the onion for 8 to 10 minutes, until soft and brown.
- Add the broccoli, carrots, and chicken and sauté for 10 minutes until almost tender.
- Add the bok Choy, mushrooms, zucchini, and salt and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of water, cover the pan, and cook for about 10 minutes, until the vegetables are soft.
- Stir in the Banaban Coconut Amino, Banaban Coconut Nectar, Banaban Coconut Spicy Vinegar, and then serve.