Almond Crusted Salmon
500gr salmon fillets, skin on
½ cup almond meal
½ tsp. ground coriander
½ tsp. ground cumin
Juice of 1 lemon
Celtic sea salt and black pepper
Handful fresh coriander
Banaban coconut oil, for cooking
2 tbsp. Banaban coconut crunch
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
- Combine almond meal, coriander, cumin and Banaban coconut crunch in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle the salmon with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Coat each fillet with almond meal mixture.
- Place skin side down on a coconut oil greased baking tray.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Top with fresh coriander!