Salmon Burger Patties
- 500g salmon, skin removed
- 1 tbsp. Banaban Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 tsp. peeled and minced fresh ginger
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- ¼ cup toasted sesame seeds
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp. Banaban Coconut Flour
- Banaban Virgin Coconut Oil, for frying
- Rinse the salmon, pat dry and cut into small cubes.
- In a large bowl, combine salmon, coconut oil, garlic, ginger, scallions, sesame seeds and eggs.
- Stir coconut flour into mixture.
- Use a ¼ cup measuring cup to form mixture into patties.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook the patties for 4 to 6 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- Transfer patties to a paper towel-line plate and serve hot