Lime and Coconut Chicken
1kg free range chicken breasts
3 tbsp. Banaban Virgin Coconut Oil
Zest of 1 lime
1 tsp. ground cumin
1 ½ tsp. ground coriander
2 tbsp. Banaban Coconut Amino
1 ½ tsp. Celtic sea salt
2 tbsp. Banaban Coconut Sugar
2 tsp. Banaban Fiji Curry Powder
½ cup Banaban Coconut Milk
1 small fresh chili, minced (optional)
¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
Fresh lime, cut into wedges
- Mix all ingredients together, except for fresh basil and limes.
- Add chicken and marinade into a large bowl and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.
- Once you are ready to cook the chicken, remove it from the marinade and pour the marinade into a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil for at least 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a frying pan or skillet, heat 2tbsp Banaban Virgin Coconut Oil over high heat and cook the chicken in batches to prevent over crowding.
- Cook the chicken till brown on each side and cooked through.
- Transfer onto a serving plate and sprinkle with fresh basil and lime with sauce served on the side!