½ head Chinese cabbage, roughly chopped
2 large carrots, grated
¼ cup almond butter
1 tbsp. Banaban Coconut Cider Vinegar
1 tbsp. Banaban Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
1 tbsp. lime juice
¼ tsp. minced ginger
1 tsp. Banaban Coconut Nectar
¼ cup toasted sesame seeds (2 tablespoons for dressing and 2 tablespoons for garnishing)
- Place chopped cabbage and grated carrots in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine almond butter, vinegars, oil, lime juice, ginger and Banaban Coconut Nectar, mixing thoroughly.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of the sesame seeds.
- Stir dressing into bowl with veggies.
- Serve, topping with remaining sesame seeds.