Mango Chicken Curry
Guarenteed to be a favourite in the family household!
1kg Chicken breast, diced
¼ cup Banaban Virgin Coconut Oil
1 large onion
1 red capsicum, diced
2 garlic cloves, sliced
1 tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
1 tsp. Banaban Fiji Curry Powder (medium or hot depending on taste buds)
1 tsp. Celtic sea salt
1 tbsp. Banaban Coconut Cider Vinegar
1 cup water
½ cup Banaban Coconut Milk
1 fresh mango, peeled and sliced
- In a large pot, warm the Coconut Oil over medium heat, then add the onions and cook for 5-10 mins till soft and brown.
- Add the capsicum, ginger, garlic, Curry powder and salt. Cook for 5 mins.
- Add the vinegar, water, coconut milk and mango to the pan and bring to a boil then reduce the heat.
- Add in the chicken and simmer for 10-15 mins until chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with fresh coriander and serve.