3 large eggs
1 tbsp. water
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
2 tbsp. Banaban Coconut Nectar
1 1/4 cup almond flour
1/4 cup Banaban Coconut Flour
1/4 tsp. baking soda
Banaban Virgin Coconut Oil, for frying
1. In a large bowl, combine eggs, water, vanilla and Banaban Coconut Nectar
2. Add almond flour, Banaban Coconut Flour and baking soda and thoroughly combine.
3. Heat some Banaban Virgin Coconut Oil in a pan over medium heat.
4. Using a measuring spoon, scoop 1 tablespoon of mixture at a time onto the pan. When the pancakes start to form bubbles then flip them over to cook the other side
5. Remove pancake and place on a plate and repeat process. Add more Coconut Oil if needed.
6. Serve with fresh Coconut Ice Cream and drizzle with Banaban Coconut Nectar. YUM!