Try adding Banaban Organic Coconut Cruncht o this recipe. Adds a great rich coconut flavour and added moisture to your cakes.
• 2 cups spelt flour
• 2 cups maple syrup (or try substitute Banaban Organic Coconut Nectar Syrup)
• 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
• 2 tsp baking soda
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 4 eggs
• 1 1/2 cups Banaban Virgin Coconut Oil
• 3 cups grated zucchini
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
• If coconut oil is solid heat coconut oil in pan till it is liquid.
• Mix all dry ingredients in one bowl: Spelt Four, Cocoa, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Salt, Cinnamon.
• Mix all wet in another: Maple Syrup (coconut syrup) , Virgin Coconut Oil, Eggs
• Then mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients
• Fold in the Zucchini
• Grease pan with a little bit of coconut oil
• Dust coconut oiled pan with cocoa
• Pour into in baking pan and bake at 350 degrees
• Bake for approximately 55 minutes, check to see if a toothpick inserted into middle of cake comes out clean.