Salted Caramel Macadamia Cheesecake
This recipe is divine! Not only can you create a beautiful cheesecake you can also use the base as a snack recipe and add chia seeds to the filling layer for a caramel cheesecake chia seed pudding!
GLUTEN FREE | RAW | PALEO | VEGAN | DAIRY FREE
Serves 16 slices
Serves 1 large cake or two smaller cakes
Approx. $15.79 AUD per batch - $0.98 AUD per slice
Equipment Required: Springform cake tin & food processor
1 1/2 cups Medjool dates, pitted
2 cups desiccated coconut
1/2 cup macadamias (optional)
1 can coconut cream
1 1/2 cups Medjool dates
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 tsp. vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
1/2 cup chopped macadamias (optional)
- Prepare a spring form circle-baking tin with coconut oil spray.
- Blend base ingredients together in a food processor.
- Once combined press the base into the baking tray.
- Blend filling ingredients together in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Once smooth, pour the mixture over the base and freeze for a minimum of 6 hours or overnight.
- Top with garnish and enjoy!
Recipe by: Brynley King
Photography by: Jo Anderson
A blogger of all things coconut from - www.goingcoconuts.com.au and Banaban Virgin Coconut Oil’s Creative Director - Bryn is Australia’s Certified Organic under 30 winner, Going Coconuts Recipe App Creator, International Published Author of Going Coconuts (Australia) & Superfood Kokos (Europe). // You can also check out Bryn’s latest and best selling Going Coconuts Baking Mixes including healthy sticky date + cinnamon donuts in all good health food stores across Australia & New Zealand <3