Low Carb Seed Bread
It is becoming more increasing that people are looking for lower carb options to regular bread. This bread is packed full of seeds and ground almonds and makes the perfect bread once topped with delicious peanut butter, fresh banana and manuka honey!
GLUTEN FREE | VEGETARIAN | DAIRY FREE OPTION
1 cup almond meal
1 cup pepitas
1 cup sunflower seeds
3/4 sesame seeds
1 tsp. salt
2 zucchinis, blended in the food processor
1/4 cup skim or almond milk
1 tbsp. coconut oil
1. Preheat the oven to 175°C or 350°F.
2. Prepare a loaf tin with baking paper or grease with butter.
3. Place dry ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
4. Place wet ingredients into a separate mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
5. Mix dry and wet ingredients together and place mixture into prepared loaf tin.
6. Bake for 40 minutes until well baked.
7. Allow standing for 15 minutes before thinly slicing.
8. Top with desired topping ideas and enjoy!
For best storage results, keep fresh in the fridge for 3-4 days before freezing for up to two months.
Recipe by: Brynley King
A blogger of all things coconut from - www.goingcoconuts.com.au and Banaban Virgin Coconut Oil’s Creative Director - Bryn is Australia’s Certified Organic under 30 winner, Going Coconuts Recipe App Creator, International Published Author of Going Coconuts (Australia) & Superfood Kokos (Europe). // You can also check out Bryn’s latest and best selling Going Coconuts Baking Mixes including healthy sticky date + cinnamon donuts in all good health food stores across Australia & New Zealand <3