Buckwheat Banana Pancakes with Banaban No Nut Spread
BUCKWHEAT BANANA PANCAKES
These delicious little pancakes are so simple and easy to create! Paired with tasty garnish ideas, these little pancakes are sure to impress every breakfast.
GLUTEN FREE | VEGETARIAN | DAIRY FREE
Equipment Required: Blender + fry pan
1 cup buckwheat
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tbsp. maple syrup
1 banana, mashed
2/3 cup coconut milk
Coconut oil for frying
1 tbsp. coconut yoghurt
1 tbsp. Banaban No Nut Spread
Handful strawberries, sliced
1. Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. (Blending the batter in a recipe like pancakes will help break down the batter further, for a much smoother consistency!)
2. Place a fry pan on the stove with a little coconut oil and heat to a medium temperature.
3. Pour a small amount of batter onto the fry pan to test, cooking for 2-3 minutes per side.
4. To test pancakes, simply cut in half. Check that it is thoroughly cooked through and continue the same process again until the batter is gone.
5. Serve with garnish ideas and enjoy!
Recipe by: Brynley King
A blogger of all things coconut from - www.goingcoconuts.com.au and Banaban Virgin Coconut Oil’s Creative Director - Bryn is Australia’s Certified Organic under 30 winner, Going Coconuts Recipe App Creator, International Published Author of Going Coconuts (Australia) & Superfood Kokos (Europe). // You can also check out Bryn’s latest and best selling Going Coconuts Baking Mixes including healthy sticky date + cinnamon donuts in all good health food stores across Australia & New Zealand <3