Holey guacamole! My favourite raw slice to date! So simple and easy to create and the taste is so delish!
GLUTEN FREE | RAW | VEGAN
Serves 6 small slices
Equipment Required: Small loaf tin + blender
1/2 cup cashew butter
1/2 cup Banaban No Nut Spread
1/2 cup almond meal
1/4 cup maple syrup or Banaban Coconut Nectar Syrup
15 medjool dates, pitted
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 tsp. vanilla essence
*You may need to add a little water to
1/2 cup crushed peanuts
1. Prepare a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Place base ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
3. Spread the mixture into half of the loaf tin, the base may be quite sticky, so you can use a spatula to spread the mixture if need be. To square up the sides just use a spatula.
4. Place the base into the freezer while you prepare the filling layer.
5. Place the caramel ingredients into a food processor and blend until well combined.
6. Spread the caramel over the base ingredients and place in the freezer while you prepare the topping.
7. Place the crushed peanuts over the caramel and place in the freezer for 4 hours.
8. Serve with some choc sauce and coconut ice cream or on it's own.
Recipe by Brynley King
A blogger of all things coconut from - goingcoconuts.com.au - Bryn is Australia’s Certified Organic under 30 winner, Going Coconuts Recipe App Creator, International Published Author of Going Coconuts (Australia) & Superfood Kokos (Europe). // You can also check out Bryn’s latest and best selling Going Coconuts Baking Mixes including healthy sticky date + cinnamon donuts in all good health food stores across Australia & New Zealand <3