This delicious little slice is perfect served with coconut ice cream and fresh berries!
GLUTEN FREE | PALEO | DAIRY FREE
1 cup almond meal
1/3 cup Banaban Organic Coconut Sugar
1 scoop Banaban Organic Nourish Powder
1/3 cup almond milk
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. lemon juice
1 cup blueberries, frozen
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Line a square-baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl mix together all dry ingredients, once well combined add in wet ingredients excluding the blueberries.
- Once the mix is well combined, then add the blueberries.
- Place in the oven for 30 – 35 minutes.
- Allow cooling for 20 minutes before slicing, serve with ice cream or sorbet and enjoy!
Recipe by Brynley King
A blogger of all things coconut from - goingcoconuts.com.au - Bryn is Australia’s Certified Organic under 30 winner, Going Coconuts Recipe App Creator, International Published Author of Going Coconuts (Australia) & Superfood Kokos (Europe). // You can also check out Bryn’s latest and best selling Going Coconuts Baking Mixes including healthy sticky date + cinnamon donuts in all good health food stores across Australia & New Zealand <3